3PP Side Step Splint - Black
3pp Side Step Splint is an easy to wear finger splint that helps straighten fingers twisted sideways by injury or arthritis.
- Adjustable splint applies gentle tension to straighten the middle (PIP) or end (DIP) finger joint.
- Ideal to prevent the progression of deformity in osteoarthritis. May help reduce the formation of Heberden's or Bouchard's nodes on the finger joints.
- Soft foam-lined straps and pads are Latex free.
Measure length from web space to fingertip and width at (base of finger) proximal phalanx. Fits right or left hand. (If between sizes, choose larger size).
- Small - Webspace to tip 3.8cm - 5cm
- Medium - Webspace to tip 4.4cm - 8.3cm
- Large - Webspace to tip 7.6cm - 8.9cm
Width at base of finger
Sizing and fitting by a health care provider is recommended.