Push Med Shoulder Brace - Blue/Grey
- The Push med Shoulder Brace provides effective immobilisation of the arm during the treatment of a variety of shoulder injuries.
- It allows the arm to be fixed in a neutral or slightly adducted shoulder position.
- Applying the brace is simple and can easily be done by patients themselves.
- Each fixation point is individually adjustable. This ensures an optimal fit for the patient, without straining the shoulders or neck.
- The brace is also indicated for immobilising the arm during the night in the case of hemiplegia.
- The 3 different sizes of the Push med Shoulder Brace offer a wide circumference range, and is identical for the left-hand and the right-hand side.
The brace is made of Sympress, a high-quality comfortable material. The use of microfibres makes the inside feel soft and keeps the skin dry. The Push med Shoulder Brace is easy to apply and can be washed without any problem.