Sizing Oval-8 splints correctly is critical to a proper fit and successful treatment.
An Oval-8 Sizing Set allows you to quickly and accurately determine which size fits comfortably and securely on any finger. Features and Benefits:
To use the sizing set:
- The simple, elegant design of the Oval-8 splints allows them to be worn different ways on the fingers to treat a variety of common conditions.
- Oval-8 splints improve finger stability and alignment for better hand function. Seamless and moulded these splints are so light and comfortable, they are hardly noticeable to the wearer.
- No messy tape or straps are needed so they can be worn in water without removing the splints.
- Oval-8 splints can be worn long term for persons with arthritis to align crooked fingers and may aid in preventing the progression of deformity.
- A full range of 28 full and half sizes provides a fit for nearly every finger,
- How to use the sizing set?
- Simply open the ring and choose a few splints likely to fit the joint you are treating.
- Slip the splint on the finger. If it is a bit too tight or loose, turn the splint to see if that provides a better fit.
- Try other sizes as needed until you achieve a snug but comfortable fit. Oval-8 splints can be customised by a health provider to change the length or angle it holds the finger.