- The Push Ortho Aequi ankle brace strikes a balance between efficient mechanical support of moderate to severe ankle issues and good wearer comfort.
- The rigid support is situated exclusively on the inside of the ankle and it has been customised around the ankle bones for comfort
- The lateral side is made from preformed foam, which easily adapts to the individual anatomy.
- The brace is fastened by means of a diagonal strap.
- Elastic straps apply pressure around the ankle. Instability at the ankle is therefore controlled while not obstructing other movements in the foot.
- This means that no inhibition is felt during normal walking and running.
- The Push Ortho Aequi is worn over the sock and optimal stabilisation can only be achieved if it is worn with a closed (laced-up) shoe.
Sizing - diagonal circumference at the ankle - see diagram
- Moderate to severe ankle strains
- Treatment of acute lateral ankle ligament lesions
- After-care of conservative or operated ankle fractures
- Arthrosis with instability without accumulation of fluid
- Secondary prevention of ankle ligament lesions
- Arthritis in the ankle
Execution: Left and Right