Push Ortho Ankle Brace Aequi - Black
- The Push ortho Ankle Brace Aequi is an effective ankle orthosis which strikes a balance between efficient mechanical support of a disabled ankle and good wearer comfort.
- The rigid support is situated exclusively on the medial side of the ankle and has a recess for the malleolus.
- The lateral side is made from preformed foam, which easily adapts to the individual anatomy.
- The brace is fastened by means of a diagonal strap.
- Elastic straps apply pressure around the ankle. Inversion/eversion movement of the ankle is restricted while plantar/dorsal flexion is allowed adequate freedom. This means that no inhibition is felt during normal walking and running.
- The Push Aequi is worn over the sock, and optimal stabilisation can only be achieved if it is worn with a closed (laced-up) shoe.
- Serious (residual) instability (under high stress)
- Treatment of acute lateral ankle ligament lesions
- After-care of conservative or operated ankle fractures
- Arthrosis with instability without accumulation of fluid
- Secondary prevention of ankle ligament lesions (under heavy strain without accumulation of fluid)
Execution: Left and Right