Push Med Elbow Brace Epi One Size - Blue/Grey
- The Push med Elbow Brace Epi reduces the pain of tennis or golfer's elbow.
- The pressure pad ensures that pressure is directed to the extensors (in the case of tennis elbow) or the flexors (in the case of golfer's arm) of the wrist. This relieves the tendon insertion of these muscles on the elbow.
- The pad consists of a skin-compatible viscoelastic polymer.
- A c-shaped shell ensures evenly distributed pressure around the arm and prevents the restriction of blood flow.
- The good anatomical fit and the pad material help the position of the brace to be maintained during movements.
- The brace can easily be fitted with one hand around the forearm.
- Tennis elbow (epicondylitis lateralis humeri)
- Golfer's elbow (epicondylitis medialis humeri)
- One Size