Oval-8 Splint Kit
Oval-8 Finger Splints make treating a variety of finger conditions including Arthritis, Swan Neck Deformity or trigger finger comfortable and affordable.
These easy-to-wear finger splints stabilize and align the small joints of the fingers to aid in healing and improve hand function.
Features and Benefits:
- The simple, elegant design of the Oval-8 splints allows them to be worn different ways on the fingers to treat a variety of common conditions.
- Oval-8 splints improve finger stability and alignment for better hand function. Seamless and moulded these splints are so light and comfortable, they are hardly noticeable to the wearer.
- No messy tape or straps are needed so they can be worn in water without removing the splints.
- Oval-8 splints can be worn long term for persons with arthritis to align crooked fingers and may aid in preventing the progression of deformity.
- A full range of 28 full and half sizes provides a fit for nearly every finger.