The Peritone is a single channel EMG Biofeedback device.
Used for: Assess pelvic floor muscle activity. Continence diagnosis tool.
Suitable for: Home and clinic treatments. Features: Easy to read LED display. Review session statistics. Low cost, high quality and very accurate.
Peritone+ EMG Biofeedback Unit
- Accurate and sensitive - measures activity down to as low as 0.2μv and as high as 2000μv
- LEDs display EMG level clearly and easily
- LCD displays numerical EMG reading and work/rest countdown
- After each session statistics can be reviewed (includes work and rest averages, average onset of muscle contraction and muscle release)
- Lock mode function for recording time in use, statistics and locking the units parameters
- Low cost, high quality and very accurate
- Used with Periform®+ or Anuform® and surface electrodes (not included)
- May also be used with supplied surface electrodes
- 2 year warranty
- Unit supplied with patient cable and reference cable, battery, user manual, stand to hold unit upright during use, soft carry case, bluetooth dongle, software license and self adhesive electrodes.
Includes Peritone+ Software
With the help of the software, Peritone+ produces and prints comprehensive patient progress reports for all key parameters, such as work/rest averages, onset contractions, muscle release times, peak values and work/rest average deviations.
Comprising of a number of protocols including: Open Display, for initial diagnosis; Template Training, enables bespoke graph programming; Work/Rest Training, for home or clinic exercising;
Work/Rest Assessment, to evaluate performance and progress and Home Compliance Review, to review home use.
- Software receives EMG data via the supplied USB Bluetooth dongle.
- Includes eight games for increased patient compliance
- License includes five activations for multiple devices
- Range: 0.2-2000
- Sensitivity: 01μV RMS
- Work rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- No of trials: 1-99
- Unit dimensions: 128.5 x 64 x 28.3mm
- Weight: 0.15kg
- Pulse Rate: 2Hz to 200Hz
- Pulse Width: 50μsec to 300μsec
Spare Patient Cable available separately