Isotoner Glove Open Finger -Single
Specifically designed to help control painful swelling of the hands.
Now available in two styles.
- The traditional open finger design to allow for more freedom of movement and function and the full finger style for when full coverage is needed.
- High quality, lightweight blend of 80% nylon and 20% spandex provides 23-32 mmHg of even compression throughout the hand.
- Seamless support at the base of the thumb and seams to the outside of the glove increase comfort and compliance.
- Open finger style have finished edges at the glove finger ends for a longer lasting glove.
- Finished edges for better quality. Gloves are easy to take on and off (because of open-cuff design), and are machine washable, air dry.
- Latex free.
To size, measure across knuckles (not including thumb).
- XS up to 70mm
- S 70-82mm
- M 82-95mm
- L 95-108mm