3pp® Oval 8 Finger Splints - Combo Pack
Oval 8 finger splints apply three points of pressure around a joint to stabilise, correct or protect the joint. They work by preventing the joint from flexing (bending down towards the palm), hyperextending (bending backwards) or twisting sideways. They can be worn to block all motion or only some.
Features and Benefits:
The simple, elegant design of the Oval-8® splints allows them to be worn different ways on the fingers to treat a variety of common conditions.
- Oval-8® splints improve finger stability and alignment for better hand function.
- Seamless and moulded these splints are so light and comfortable, they are hardly noticeable to the wearer.
- No messy tape or straps are needed so they can be worn in water without removing the splints.
- Oval-8® splints can be worn long term for persons with arthritis to align crooked fingers and may aid in preventing the progression of deformity.
- Use for Mallet Finger, Trigger Finger, Arthritic Fingers.
A pack of 5 Oval-8 splints in 5 different sizes. Latex Free.
One of each size.